Monday, March 22, 2010

BACK TO BLOGGIN' AND MY DAYBOOK

I took a looonnnggg break from blogging and now I am ready to pick it back up and run some more with it. It just kinda gets to the point that there is nothing interesting to report or blog about. So I kinda feel silly repeating myself over and over again.
Hope to do better now that it's spring and the weather is breaking.
For Today… Monday, March 22, 2010

Outside my window... it is chilly, cloudy and rainy. But I am not complaining! I would much rather have sprinkles than snow at this point!

I am thinking... about getting my stuff ready for a yard sale that my mom and I are having

I am thankful for... Josh is over his cold/allergies and able to go to school. Also very thankful that my daughter (who is not really my daughter but my BF's) is getting scholarships left and right for college.
I am wearing... my brown yoga pants and burgundy top. Hoping to walk this evening so more.

I am going... to get my blog up and running again and take care of my eHow account sometime today

I am reading... Myself My Enemy by Jean Plaidy

On my mind... Hoping my nose is dripping due to allergies, getting yard sale stuff together, this week is payday!

Pondering these words... "Life is what you make it"

From the kitchen…Roast with tators, carrots and onions

Around the house... I need to finish up a few tasks that I started and never got back to

One of my favorite things: seeing the grass turn green and the lilies sprout

A few plans for the rest of the week: Continue working on yard sale stuff (surprise there!), work on my stitching some, clean the cellar out

From my picture journal... A picture of "dear daughter" and my son at Winter Formal

No comments:

Post a Comment