Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I am working on....now and later...


I have started working on this class kit from Bo Bunny.
This is the first "class kit" that I have purchased and then come home to do. So far it has been super easy. The directions with step by step photos have been great!

And this is my next project. I always do calendars for my friends so they will not be shocked to see it here! lol

This is also from Bo Bunny...
here is the link to their blog if your interested...
http://bobunny.blogspot.com/


I have also been working on a Christmas Survival Kit for the BFF. I want to have this done and together soon because I want to give it to her right after Thanksgiving. (it's a gift so no pix of it yet. :>)
But I am going to include in the kit things like:

Gift tags

Christmas Cards (just a couple of these for last minute needs because she usually does her own fab photo cards)

Shopping list pad

Gift Card holders

If anyone has any suggestions of things I can include I would appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. The calendars are so pretty. I really like that the calendar itself is round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your christmas survial kit idea--
    hint anything chocolate go great with that kit lol like hot coco with mini masholow, fav candy etc. pen to go with shopping pad, can't think of anything else

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING your calendar pages!! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete