Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW...Swagbucks

If you are not familiar with Swagbucks you should be! It is a point for search website that pays out points for searches that you perform from their site.

I started a week ago today and so far I have almost 300 points that I can trade in for all sorts of stuff. Things like kids clothes, video games and even gift cards.

I am working on an Amazon gift card right now. Sure the points can be a little high but for all of the searching I do I feel it is worth it to get a free card in a month for about five to six searches a day.

It is free to join and participate. And if you a couple of minutes each day to search for things you can rake in pretty quickly.

They also have the normal pay for surveys and tasks that can be time consuming. But to be honest I don't feel the need to complete offers or surveys. This is just something to get a little ahead not a job that HAVE to do.

Here is the linkage for you to play...

http://swagbucks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment